Made by dog owners, for dog owners.
Crate models include:
- 1"x 1" hand welded aluminum tubing frame. Hand welded aluminum floor.
- Stainless steel 18 point hinge attachment
- Stainless steel rivets
- Powder coated steel lockable latch.
- Stainless steel compression nuts and stainless steel screws for high strength feet attachment.
- Thicker door for superior strength and wear.
- 4 recessed aluminum spring loaded handles with rubber trim. Handles are riveted to the frame.
- Rear back skin with 2 "wash out" holes or IATA back skin for additional air flow.
- New “dog safety” air flow design. Smaller holes for protection and visibility.
- 4 new rectangular thermoplastic rubber feet with steel support bushing molded from “Thermoplastic Rubber”. Providing better traction and excellent shock absorbing qualities; unlike natural rubber they have good non-marking qualities and outstanding resistance to stress cracking.
- 8 frame constructed steel compression nuts attaching the thermoplastic feet. Rivet nuts or compression nuts are internally threaded fasteners inserted into aluminum frame and attached with stainless steel screws and Loctite.
- Tested for stability at over 50 miles and hour without tie downs.